As the fall season quickly approaches, you need to begin preparing for the cold temperatures of winter. Your home’s HVAC system is a important component of you staying warm this winter. How did your home’s furnace or heat pump perform last winter? Regardless how it performed last year, a HVAC tune-up is recommended twice per year. Heating and air conditioning failures can occur without notice. In order to prevent such a surprise, tune-ups are essential.
In each heating tune-up, Green Heating and Air Conditioning of Canton, Georgia will perform these needed tasks.
- Evaluate Indoor Air Quality
- Evaluate Ductwork
- Audio / Visual Inspection of Indoor Blower
- Audio / Visual Inspection of Coil
- Monitor for Proper Voltage & Amperage
- Clean Condensate Line and Pump
- Audio / Visual Inspection of Gas Heating
- Monitor Safety Switches
- Audio / Visual Inspection of Electric Heat
- Evaluate Carbon Monoxide Level of Gas Heating
To schedule your home’s heating tune-up, call Green Heating and Cooling at 770-479-2844 today or schedule an appointment online.