Heating & Air Marietta, GA
Heating & Air Services Marietta, GA
It always feels like summer’s heat and also the humidity is never very far away. Even if it’s in the middle of winter, we all know that summer is right around the corner. And that means we need to make sure our heating and cooling systems are prepared for it. None of us wants to have our system completely break down in the heat of the summer. Trust our heating & air service experience in Marietta, GA.
Green Heating & Cooling has been taking care of Marietta residents for more than 50 years. We have the skills, training, and also work ethic needed to be as successful as we are in this industry. Whenever you need reliable HVAC services, call Green Heating & Cooling.
HVAC Repairs in Marietta, GA
We urge all Marietta residents to make sure their HVAC system is routinely serviced and also that issues are fixed sooner rather than later. If HVAC issues are ignored, they can cause a costly, full-system failure down the road. It’s always best to fix a heating and cooling issue as soon as it’s identified.
Of course, you may not always know when something’s wrong with your system. Different makes and models function in different ways and you’re not a trained HVAC professional. We completely understand.
We’ve put together this list of common issues homeowners have with their heating and cooling systems. If any of these currently sound familiar, or if they happen to you in the future, give us a call. We will perform a thorough assessment and also provide you with a free estimate. You can reach out to us day or night, and we’ll be ready to make sure your system functions properly.
- Strange Smells. The air flowing from your vents should never smell strange. If something smells moldy, or also musty, or if you ever smell something burning, call us right away.
- Strange Sounds. Your heating and cooling system should always sound the same. If you turn it on and it starts making a banging, rattling, or even a grinding sound, give us a call.
- Shocking Bills. Utility bills can often be the first indication that there’s an HVAC issue. Poorly functioning systems use more energy, resulting in unexpected hikes on your bills.
- System Leaks. We recommend regularly walking around your property to make sure no part of your system is leaking. If you ever spot a new, or old, leak, schedule a repair appointment.
- Poor Airflow. You should also have a steady stream of air flowing from your vents while your system is on. If you have a terrible lack of airflow, call in the experts.
- High Humidity. Companies design sir conditioners to manage your home’s humidity. If your system has become worse at controlling humidity we can help.
Heating & Air Services in Marietta
As Marietta’s best HVAC company, we offer:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Free Estimates
- NATE Certified Techs
- Financing (with credit approval)
- Daytime & After-Hours Availability
- HVAC Maintenance & Repairs
- HVAC Installations & Replacements
- Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Accessories
Call Us Today!
In need of high-quality HVAC services? Look no further than Green Heating & Cooling. We’ll make sure your HVAC system can keep you completely comfortable, no matter what the weather’s like outside. Therefore call today!
Learn more about our other services: