The heating and cooling system is likely the single largest user energy in your home, and a HVAC Maintenance service helps to maintain peak efficiency and avoid excessive utility costs. Regular HVAC maintenance also helps prevent system failure and can help extend the life of your heating and cooling system.
HVAC Maintenance – Green’s Comfort Plan Pricing
- Single System . . . $165
- Dual System . . . $265
- Each Additional System . . . $100
- Electronic Air Filter (Per System / Per Year) . . . $40
- Media Filter (Per System / Per Year) . . . $55
- Humidifier (Per System / Per Year) . . . $40
- Zone System (Per System) . . . $25
- Other Accessories . . . Please call for quote.
HVAC Maintenance – Green’s Comfort Plan Benefits
Thankfully, Green’s Comfort Plan has you covered on all bases. When you sign up for this service, you receive:
- Semi-annual maintenance visits
- Priority Service
- Discounted diagnostic fee
- 15% discount on repair service
- Discount on system upgrades and indoor air quality products
HVAC Maintenance Checklist
- Evaluate Indoor Air Quality
- A clean filter reduces the cost of operation, extends the life of your system and helps reduce unexpected breakdowns and repairs.
- Evaluate Ductwork
- Unrepaired ductwork increases operating costs by 30% or more.
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Indoor Blower
- Dirty blower wheels reduce airflow, causing longer operating time and increased cost.
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Coil
- Cleaning coils, as they require it, will reduce the system energy consumption and extend the equipment life.
- Monitor for Proper Voltage & Amperage
- Early detection of malfunctions or fatigue in electrical components can eliminate unexpected breakdowns and give maximum comfort and protection for you and your property.
- Clean Condensate Line and Pump
- Cleaning and checking your condensate drain system helps protect your health and protects your property from water damage.
Air Conditioning Specific HVAC Maintenance
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Outdoor Unit
- Dirty condenser coils raise refrigerant pressure higher than needed, increasing your electrical bill.
- Inspect Electrical Contacts and Connections
- Contacts and connections that do not function properly can increase operation cost and cause other components to fail.
- Monitor Refrigerant Levels
- Maintaining the proper refrigerant level will maximize equipment life, performance, your comfort, and energy consumption.
Heating Specific HVAC Maintenance
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Gas Heating
- A defective ignition device will cause the furnace to shut down.
- Monitor Safety Switches
- Fault Safety controls can cause dangerous problems.
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Electric Heat
- Faulty Heat Strips can cause a loss of heat and increase electric cost higher than necessary.
- Evaluate Carbon Monoxide Level of Gas Heating
- Heat exchanges can develop corrosion, cracks, or leaks with age risking serious illness from toxic fumes emitted.
Contact Green Heating and Cooling for your HVAC Maintenance
Contact Green Heating and Cooling at 770-479-2844 for all of your HVAC maintenance needs in Canton, GA.Schedule Technician