Indoor Air Quality Tips for Canton, Georgia
Early fall in Georgia can trigger allergy symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, congestion, coughing and headaches. What can you do to help alleviate these annoying symptoms? Green Heating and Cooling of Canton, Georgia recommends the following indoor air quality solutions for you.
- Stop extra pollen entering your home but keeping your doors and windows closed as much as possible.
- Inspect your home’s ductwork to make sure they are functioning properly and don’t leak.
- Keep your air filters changed and / or cleaned frequently.
- Install an increased type of filter system including HEPA.
- Inspect any leaks in your roof. Extra moisture can lead to mold growth which will increase allergy symptoms.
- Hire Green Heating and Cooling to perform HVAC maintenance to make sure your home’s system is running in tip-top shape.
Your Indoor Air Quality HVAC Contractor – Green Heating and Cooling
By following these indoor air quality tips, you and your family can reduce the indoor pollutants that aggravate allergy symptoms. If you need assistance in any indoor air quality issues or HVAC maintenance, please call Green Heating and Cooling.