Canton GA Bryant Heat Pumps
With Winter just around the corner make sure your heating unit is up to date. If you are ready to replace your old unit, consider a new Bryant Heat Pump with variable speed for greater efficiency. The combination gas/electric heat provides the best comfort for winter while the refrigerant cools in summer.
Benefits of a new Bryant Heat Pump:
- It has a soft start and a smooth transition up to operating speeds. No loud and clunky whirring, down to 55 decibels in low speeds.
- The stage cycles are longer and lower to give better temperature control and efficient run times. Old HVAC units use up energy when starting or switching from heat to cool.
- Great for summer as well because it provides optimal dehumidification with the addition of the Evolution Connex Control, an in home touch screen system.
- It senses the conditions for operating and adjusts accordingly. Think of it as autopilot for the room temperature.
- The sheet metal cover has a weather-proof baked on paint coating for lasting durability.
- It uses a refrigerant which is non-ozone depleting.
- Comes with a 10 year parts limited warranty (upon registration).
- The small and compact size is perfect for blending in with the landscaping.
Contact Canton’s Bryant Heat Pump Experts
Give one of our experts a call about a new efficient Bryant heat pump. They can show you the best option for the size of your home and recommend the perfect unit. Don’t let another winter pass you by without checking into a new heat pump from Bryant. Rebates are available on some models.