Aeroseal – Canton, GA
Anybody experiencing funny smells, uncomfortably cold rooms, excessive humidity and dust or energy bills that keep on increasing? There is a solution – Aeroseal Duct sealing technology. This modern technique is used to seal all leaks either from inside or outside of your house by allowing the experts to measure accurately duct leakage in commercial and residential buildings. The aeroseal method subjects escaping air to a pressure and makes particles of polymer stick to the leak edges until the leak is closed correctly.
What are some of the problems that results to leaky ducts making it necessary to take an action?
- Leaking ducts make it impossible to heat or cool rooms properly.
- They lead to poor indoor air quality that result to expensive home repairs.
- They also make your systems work harder leading to an increased wearing out rate.
- Lack of warm and cold, conditioned air to the outside of your home.
How does the Aeroseal technology work?
This technique ensures that the wall registers are well covered for air to exit only through the leaks. A sealant is then injected into the duct for about 1 hour. Suspension of small aerosol particles in the air flow is maintained by continuous air movement. As the air takes a sharp turn to escape through a leak, the particles collide and follow the leak edges. Leaking ducts are sealed with only 1-2 oz. of the sealant material. Generation of a computer analysis summarizing the building’s level of leakage is done, giving authenticity of success of the whole process.
Advantages of Aeroseal technology
- Improved quality of air in your home
- It reaches to all leaks impossible to access using other methods
- It guarantees you comfort in your home
- This technology saves you money.
Contact Canton’s Aeroseal Experts
Aeroseal technology is a reliable mechanism to not only save you money, but also grant you safety and comfort in your home. Contact Green Heating and Cooling in Canton, GA for your Aeroseal appointment.