The 7 Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
The HVAC pros at Green Heating & Cooling recommend you adhere to a routine HVAC maintenance schedule. When you have maintenance performed semi-annually, it can go a long way to extend the life of your system. And, by doing so, you can make sure your system is ready to face the Canton summers and winters.
There are many benefits to routine maintenance, and we’ve put together a list of the biggest benefits.
Why Schedule Routine Maintenance for Your HVAC
- Safety First. Poorly-maintained heating and cooling systems can easily become a hazard. Keep you and your family safe and stick to a maintenance schedule.
- Rest Easy. When you have your system serviced before summer and winter, you can rest easy. You won’t have to worry about your system breaking down at the worst possible time. No one wants to spend the summer (or winter) without a fully-functional HVAC.
- Improve HVAC Longevity. If you take good care of your system, it’ll last longer. Your HVAC’s parts will move freely and air can easily move through the entire system. This will cause much less wear and tear on your HVAC.
- Save on Your Bills. Healthy HVAC systems use less energy, meaning they won’t have to work hard to heat and cool your home. During your appointment, we will do several things that will positively impact your system’s energy efficiency. Some of these tasks include:
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Examining the ducts for leaks, etc.
- Testing the thermostat calibration
- Testing the system’s controls
- Cleaning and/or changing the air filter
- Tightening any loose connections
- Testing the system’s airflow
By completing these tasks, and several others, we can make sure your system operates at peak efficiency.
- Save on System Repairs. During your maintenance appointment, your HVAC technicians can identify and fix issues while they’re still small. Small issues, as you can imagine, are much less expensive to repair than full-system failures.
- Comfort is Key. Poorly maintained HVAC systems have a difficult time maintaining temps and humidity levels. By having your system routinely serviced, we can ensure you and your family are comfortable year-round.
- Breathe Better. Along with helping your system operate efficiently, we can also help it operate cleanly too. As air moves throughout your ductwork, it will often gather loose dirt, particles and allergens that your filter doesn’t catch. These particles can enter your home, which will reduce the air quality. The most common indoor air contaminants include: Bacteria, Dust & Dirt, Pet Dander, Pollen, Mold & Mildew. By having your system properly serviced, you can make sure the air you breathe is clean.
Contact Green Heating & Cooling Today
Contact Green Heating & Cooling today and book your next routine maintenance appointment with one of our techs. We’ll keep your system running smoothly, so you can rest easy in the comfort of your home.