Replacing Your HVAC System
Here in Canton, we all need our HVAC systems to be in good working order all-year-long. They help us stay cool during the harsh Canton summers and warm during the winter months. Unfortunately, heating and cooling systems don’t last forever and your HVAC will eventually need to be replaced. How do you know when you should think about replacing your system? The team at Green Heating & Cooling is here to help. We’ve put together a list of 6 signs that indicate you should prepare to replace your HVAC system.
When to Replace Your Heating and Air System
- Always On – If your heating and air system never stops running, it probably needs to be replaced. Old, worn-out systems have a much harder time keeping homes at the prescribed temperature.
- Noisy System – Loud noises, like knocking, banging, and grinding often indicate there’s a major problem with your heating and air system. Contact us and we can help you decide if repairing or replacing your unit is best for you.
- Constant Repairs – If your heating and cooling system constantly need repairs, you might be better off replacing it. As HVACs get older, they’ll need more repairs as the years go by.
- No Comfort–If your HVAC system can’t keep you and your family comfortable, it might be time to replace it. Almost all issues, including problems with airflow, humidity, and inconsistent temps can all be remedied with an HVAC upgrade.
- Major Failures – If your HVAC experiences a major system failure, like a faulty motor or compressor, you should consider replacing it. Oftentimes it’s more cost-effective to replace your HVAC system altogether if it has one of these issues.
- Old HVAC – After you’ve had your HVAC for 10 years or more, you should be prepared to replace it. HVAC systems typically don’t last longer than 15-20 years and they’ll cost you more money as they age.
Why You Should Choose a Bryant Evolution HVAC System
If you’re ready to replace your home’s HVAC, consider installing a Bryant Evolution system. This system has highly-advanced communication capabilities. In addition, it is energy-efficient and it does an excellent job of producing the exact temperatures you want. With the Bryant Evolution system, you’ll be able to control the temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed, and more. Contact Green Heating & Cooling today to learn more about how these advanced HVAC systems can benefit you.
Bryant HVAC System Installations with Green Heating & Cooling
The staff at Green Heating & Cooling can help pair you with the best HVAC solution for your home and your budget. Contact us today to learn more about the Bryant Evolution system and other HVAC products from this industry-leading manufacturer. Call today!