Uneven Temperature Issues in the Home
Do you have a central heating and cooling system? If so you probably expect it to maintain consistent temperatures throughout your home. You also expect this no matter what time of year it is. Unfortunately, it’s not always able to do so. There are several things that can cause uneven temperatures in your home, including:
What Causes Temperature Changes?
- Sunshine. Depending on your home’s positioning, you may have trouble with the sun dramatically heating up one side of your home, which can confuse your central HVAC system.
- Convection. Central heating and cooling systems rely on ductwork to distribute air throughout your home. And, as we all know, warm air rises. If you notice that your rooms downstairs are cooler than your rooms upstairs, it’s often because warm air rises through your ductwork and escapes through your vents.
- Duct Issues. If the ducts that distribute air throughout your home are clogged, leaking or damaged, they won’t be able to keep your home’s rooms at consistent temperatures.
- Thermostat Positioning. Central HVAC systems also typically rely on a single thermostat. This means that rooms that are physically closer to the thermostat will determine at what point the air conditioning or heating kicks on. This means that rooms that are further away from the thermostat could be hotter or cooler than you want.
- Additional Heat Sources. Any rooms have TVs, computers, gaming systems, etc., are usually warmer than rooms that do not. This is because central HVAC systems have a difficult time balancing the heat emitted by these devices with temperatures throughout the rest of your house.
Bryant Ductless Systems Resolve Uneven Temperatures Issues
Central HVAC systems are often unable to keep temperatures consistent in all sorts of homes. As a homeowner, one of the best things you can do to effectively eliminate all these issues is to install a Bryant ductless system. These industry-leading systems are easy to install, very energy-efficient, and they will give you the ability to control the climate in each room in your house.
Contact Green Heating & Cooling Today
Contact Green Heating & Cooling today to learn more about the Bryant ductless systems we carry and to book a free consultation with a member of the Green Heating & Cooling team.