Do You Need a Maintenance Agreement
The HVAC pros at Green Heating & Cooling strongly urge our Canton clients to properly maintain their HVAC systems. Although you might be concerned that maintenance agreements can be a waste of money, we’re here to show you all the reasons they aren’t. By entering into a maintenance agreement with Green Heating & Cooling, you can enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Appointment Reminders. Right before summer and winter are our busiest times of year – it can be really hard to schedule a maintenance appointment with us if you don’t book ahead. When you sign a maintenance agreement with Green Heating & Cooling, we’ll make sure we remind you to book your seasonal appointment in advance.
- Priority Service Calls. You’ll never have to worry about us having time to service your HVAC system if something goes wrong. Our priority clients are always at the front of the line.
- Money-Saving Discounts. You’ll also enjoy discounts and other perks that aren’t available to our regular clients – including discounts on replacement parts.
- Longer HVAC Lifespan. Heating and cooling systems that are properly maintained often last up to 50% longer than units that receive little or no maintenance.
- Preventative Maintenance: Part of our routine maintenance process is to check for issues. By identifying and fixing small issues as soon as we find them, we can keep them from turning into large, costly problems.
- Lower Utility Bills: By properly maintaining your heating and cooling system, it’ll function much more efficiently – meaning proper maintenance can lower your utility bills.
- Documentation when Needed. Homeowners must document everything that’s been done to their home, and be sure to include HVAC maintenance appointments and repairs. Whenever you need these documents, we’ll have them ready for you.
To learn more about our maintenance agreement program, contact your friends at Green Heating & Cooling.