Bryant’s Carbon Monoxide Alarm Keeps Family Safe
Bryant’s Carbon Monoxide Alarm Keeps Your Family Safe
FURNACE REPAIR · FURNACE REPLACEMENT · HEATING · REPAIR * CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM
WINTER HVAC SAFETY
Winter is the season to stay cozy indoors, but it’s also a time when carbon monoxide poisoning becomes an increased concern. Proper maintenance of your furnace and fireplace reduces the danger, but installing a carbon monoxide alarm is also the best way to keep your family safe.
Green Heating & Cooling recommends the Bryant Alarm for its outstanding reliability. The Bryant alarm continuously monitors indoor air with advanced electronic components and also state-of-the-art sensor technology.
BRYANT CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM
How does the Bryant Carbon Monoxide Alarm keep your family safe?
- Monitors CO levels in your home. Unlike smoke from a fire, CO is odorless and colorless. The only way to be safe is to monitor for it continuously. Bryant’s alarm ensures your home will be monitored around the clock.
- Loud audible alarm. Carbon monoxide poisoning can happen very quickly if the level is high enough. The loud alarm on Bryant’s detector will instantly alert you to the danger.
- Continuous digital display. At a glance, you can immediately see the level of carbon monoxide in the air.
- Peak level button displays the highest CO level recorded since alarm was last reset. This allows emergency responders to assess your level of exposure and communicate it to medical professionals to aid in treatment.
- Test/Reset buttons allow you to check that the unit is working properly.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery provides protection during power outages. The battery lasts for the life of the unit and never needs replacing.
- Easy to install. The Bryant alarm plugs into any standard electrical outlet.
- 7-year warranty – a Bryant exclusive.
Bryant recommends placing alarms in or near sleeping areas so that they will wake you up if there’s danger. We can help you determine the best placement for alarms in your home.
Contact Bryant HVAC Experts in Canton, GA
Contact us to learn more about the Bryant Carbon Monoxide Alarm and how it can help keep your family safe this winter.