Understanding Ductwork Problems and Fixes
Understanding Ductwork Problems and Ductwork Fixes
AIR DUCT SEALING * DUCTWORK FIXES
Duct Solutions – Canton, GA
Watch this video below from Comfort Institute on ductwork problems and solutions.
Problems within your home’s ductwork can lower heating efficiency, cause high utility bills, and create comfort issues.
CANTON’S DUCTWORK SOLUTION PROVIDER
Any problems with your home’s ductwork, contact Green Heating and Cooling in Canton, GA.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE PROBLEMS THAT RESULTS TO LEAKY DUCTS MAKING IT NECESSARY TO TAKE AN ACTION?
- Leaking ducts make it impossible to heat or cool rooms properly.
- They lead to poor indoor air quality that result to expensive home repairs.
- They also make your systems work harder leading to an increased wearing out rate.
- Lack of warm and cold, conditioned air to the outside of your home.
HOW DOES THE AEROSEAL TECHNOLOGY WORK?
This technique ensures that the wall registers are well covered for air to exit only through the leaks. A sealant is then injected into the duct for about 1 hour. As the air takes a sharp turn to escape through a leak, the particles collide and follow the leak edges.
Advantages of Aeroseal technology
- Improved quality of air in your home
- It reaches to all leaks impossible to access using other methods
- It guarantees you comfort in your home
- This technology saves you money.