Protection from Carbon Monoxide
HEATING * CARBON MONOXIDE PROTECTION
Canton GA Heating Safety
Carbon Monoxide Protection
Be careful this cold winter season in Canton GA as it related to carbon monoxide. Watch this informative video below to keep your family safe and warm this winter in Canton, GA.
Canton Heating Experts – Green Heating and Cooling
If you suspect a carbon monoxide issue, please contact Green Heating and Cooling of Canton, GA at 770-479-2844 for your heating repair appointment.
BRYANT CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM
How does the Bryant Carbon Monoxide Alarm keep your family safe?
- Monitors CO levels in your home. Unlike smoke from a fire, CO is odorless and also colorless. The only way to be safe is to monitor for it continuously. Bryant’s alarm ensures your home will be monitored around the clock.
- Loud audible alarm. Carbon monoxide poisoning can happen very quickly if the level is high enough. The loud alarm on Bryant’s detector will instantly alert you to the danger.
- Continuous digital display. At a glance, you can immediately see the level of carbon monoxide in the air.
- Peak level button displays the highest CO level recorded since alarm was last reset. This allows emergency responders to assess your level of exposure and also communicate it to medical professionals to aid in treatment.
- Test/Reset buttons allow you to check that the unit is working properly.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery provides protection during power outages. The battery lasts for the life of the unit and also never needs replacing.
- Easy to install. The Bryant alarm plugs into any standard electrical outlet.
- 7-year warranty – Also a Bryant exclusive.