It is HVAC Maintenance Time in Canton, GA
MAINTENANCE * HVAC MAINTENANCE CANTON GA
The HVAC system is likely the single largest user energy in your Canton GA home. By having your HVAC system maintenance service completed twice per year, it helps to maintain peak efficiency and also avoid excessive utility costs. Consistent HVAC maintenance will help to reduce system failure. Regular maintenance can help extend the life of your heating and cooling system. We are proud to serve Canton, GA, and also the surrounding areas.
HVAC MAINTENANCE – GREEN’S COMFORT PLAN PRICING
- Single System . . . $165
- Dual System . . . $265
- Each Additional System . . . $100
- Electronic Air Filter (Per System / Per Year) . . . $40
- Media Filter (Per System / Per Year) . . . $55
- Humidifier (Per System / Per Year) . . . $40
- Zone System (Per System) . . . $25
- Other Accessories . . . Please call (770-479-2844) for quote.
Thankfully, Green’s Comfort Plan has you covered on all bases. When you sign up for this service, you receive:
- Semi-annual maintenance visits
- Priority Service and also a Discounted diagnostic fee
- 15% discount on repair service
- Discount on system upgrades and also indoor air quality products
HVAC MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
- Evaluate Indoor Air Quality
- A clean filter reduces the cost of operation, extends the life of your system and also helps reduce unexpected breakdowns and repairs.
- Evaluate Ductwork
- Unrepaired ductwork also increases operating costs by 30% or more.
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Indoor Blower
- Dirty blower wheels reduce airflow, causing longer operating time and also increased cost.
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Coil
- Cleaning coils, as they require it, will reduce the system energy consumption and also extend the equipment life.
- Monitor for Proper Voltage & Amperage
- Early detection of malfunctions or fatigue in electrical components can eliminate unexpected breakdowns and also give maximum comfort and protection for you and your property.
- Clean Condensate Line and Pump
- Cleaning and checking your condensate drain system helps protect your health and also protects your property from water damage.
Heating Specific HVAC Maintenance
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Gas Heating
- A defective ignition device will cause the furnace to shut down.
- Monitor Safety Switches
- Fault Safety controls can cause dangerous problems.
- Audio/Visual Inspection of Electric Heat
- Faulty Heat Strips can cause a loss of heat and also increase electric cost higher than necessary.
- Evaluate Carbon Monoxide Level of Gas Heating
- Heat exchanges can develop corrosion, cracks, or lalso eaks with age risking serious illness from toxic fumes emitted.
CANTON HVAC MAINTENANCE EXPERTS – GREEN HEATING AND COOLING
Call Green Heating and Cooling at 770-479-2844 for your HVAC maintenance appointment. We look forward to serving your maintenance needs.